Friday, August 14, 2009

The Black Cat Vocabulary Sentences

The Black Cat Vocabulary Sentences

  1. We often solicit our own feeling and thoughts before we would another’s.
  2. The very thought of spontaneous combustion seems mad to me.
  3. We may ask questions but the answers are always succinct.
  4. The phantasm of his past hunted his dreams and turned them into nightmares.
  5. What would the world be like if it was docile?
  6. The disposition of the mood was not all too comfortable.
  7. The court judge must always be sagacious if not he/she will be strip of their position.
  8. After the due date passed my essay I worked so hard on became paltry.
  9. Such a beautiful creature watch as the gossamer butterfly floats by.
  10. A truly dedicated worker is always a fidelity worker.
  11. He said, “Lets just say I procured it for mysterious reasons”, then I knew it was trouble.
  12. Most magicians give use the allusion of disappearing.
  13. The intemperance of most bars is very intoxicating.
  14. The animal police accused my neighbor with maltreating their family pet.
  15. The scruple of my consequences kept me from proceeding with the plan.
  16. The Malevolence of a family member is one of the worst types of feelings.
  17. Such atrocity can be seen in prisons on the internet.
  18. The debauchery of happiness is one of the best ways to get drunk.
  19. The sentimental value of an apology is worth more to me then anything else.
  20. The remorse I feel after loosing a someone close to me is the worst feeling I can feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment