Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Harrison Bergeron Vocabulary Sentences

Harrison Bergeron Vocabulary Sentences


1. To have vigilance you must always be alert and attentive at all times.

2. He tried to avoid my point by saying, "I haven't the vaguest idea of what your talking about."

3. As I passed Julie she
wince at me and gave me a type of look.

4. The phantasm we saw had such a
luminous glow we thought it was real.

5. Before we could watch the movie our teacher had to
calibrate the projector.

6. As my teacher handed me my test grade she said, "your disposition seems to be your
hindrance."

7. As we watched the movie the theater had a
consternation like feeling to it.

8. Every time I pet my friends dog h
e cowers to the ground as if I'm gonna hurt him.

9. My friend joined
synchronized swimming class, but i never see them in symmetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment